What is steel mace?
Hi, I'm Dakota Phillips.
I live in Madison, Wisconsin with my wife and St. Bernard. I coach clients in person and online using a variety of fun techniques.
I'm certified and have been training in steel mace for three years. The steel mace is an extremely versatile fitness tool that develops core strength and functional mobility. I love using it for my own workouts and love helping others incorporate it into their fitness lifestyles, too.
What does that mean?
Ask our friends...
“I’m down 15 lbs since starting Fit U and dunked a basketball for the first time in 5 years thanks to Fit U.”
“My workouts with Dakota are always fun, challenging, and effective.”
“Overall, I feel healthier, stronger, and find myself working out much more often and more
consistently than I used to.”
Is steel mace coaching right for you?
Fit U wants to help you reach your health goals without feeling like any time spent exercising is a sacrifice. The more fun you have, the more motivated you will be. That being said, steel mace can help reach the following goals and more:
Steel mace can help you:
- Avoid injury in recreational sports so you can play as long as you like
- Resolve uneven strength from sports
- Reduce pain from old injuries
- Pick up and hold your kids or grandkids as much as they like
- Keep up with your family on vacation instead of sitting in the hotel
- Enjoy golf or tennis without joint issues
- Stay fit enough for those travel excursions you've been dreaming of
- Keep your mind sharp as you age
Fitness for Everyone
3 MONTH MACE MENTORSHIP
I'll teach you everything I've learned in 3 years, in three months. Let's get started!
Want to get started on your own?
Follow along with an online steel mace course at your own speed.
Start out with the very basics of steel mace for beginners learning single movements and progress into intermediate combinations.
Ready to jump in and start swinging?
Give Dakota some information and he'll reach out to set up a coaching call.
Still not sure about us?
That's okay! Check us out on social media...